This herringbone floor stands out by its striking knots and colour hues. Thanks to the high number of different boards in this collection and a decor that is fully balanced, the Mantaro herringbone never becomes too much. The very mat appearance, the synchronous wood structure and the integrated underlay all make this floor one of a kind. This floor includes an integrated subfloor that assures easy installation and extra acoustic comfort.
From £60.99 per m2
- Wear layer: 0.70mm
- Thickness: 5.5mm + 1mm underlay
- Commercial Suitability: Heavy Commercial (class 34)
- Plank/Tile Size: 125mm x 625mm
- Pack Size: 4V
- Click: Tight Lock
Delivery & returns
Important Delivery Information
- After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email containing your order number, which you should use as a reference in any correspondence.
- Please ensure when placing your order that you provide a mobile number and email address. Failure to provide correct information will prevent us from providing further information regarding your order.
- Delivery times for orders are between 8am -8pm.
- Our driver will call ahead of delivery to ensure someone is at the property to receive the goods. If the call is not accepted, delivery will not be attempted, and a £50 re-delivery charge will be applicable.
- We provide a kerbside delivery service. It is important that someone is at the property at the timeof delivery in order to accept the goods. Any access issues that may prevent delivery must be reported immediately.
- Depending on the size of the order, the driver may also need some assistance (typically for large cuts over 70kg).
- Larger loads may have asurplus charge added. We’ll let you know if this applies to your order when contacting you regarding your delivery.
- If you need to change your delivery date after it has been confirmed, please let us know as soon as possible. Any requested delivery changes within 72 hours of the assigned delivery date may incur a small charge.