Delivery and Returns Policy
Important Delivery Information
• After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email containing your order number, which you should use as a reference in any correspondence.
• Please ensure when placing your order that you provide a mobile number and email address. Failure to provide correct information will prevent us from providing further information regarding your order.
• Delivery times for orders are between 8am – 8pm.
• Our driver will call ahead of delivery to ensure someone is at the property to receive the goods. If the call is not accepted, delivery will not be attempted, and a £50 re-delivery charge will be applicable.
• We provide a kerbside delivery service. It is important that someone is at the property at the time of delivery in order to accept the goods. Any access issues that may prevent delivery must be reported immediately.
• Depending on the size of the order, the driver may also need some assistance (typically for large cuts over 70kg).
• Larger loads may have a surplus charge added. We’ll let you know if this applies to your order when contacting you regarding your delivery.
• If you need to change your delivery date after it has been confirmed, please let us know as soon as possible. Any requested delivery changes within 72 hours of the assigned delivery date may incur a small charge.
In rare instances, if:
A.) Our system flags an order as potentially fraudulent
B.) The shipping address is different to the billing address
We will email you to ask for proof of address and identification. The delivery times stated above will apply from the time we have received the requested information.
Your delivery cost will depend on:
• The value of your order
• The weight of your order
• The delivery address
Limitation of Liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. Any advice implied or given contained within the website is given in good faith, it must not however be used as a definitive guide to an installation method, you must ensure you seek confirmation that any items ordered are suitable. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be
uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
Any special or indirect losses
Suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.
Nothing in the conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
We recommend you allow time between your expected delivery date and arranging your carpet fitter
We always recommend booking your fitter once you have received and checked your order, so that in the unlikely event of a hiccup, you will not be inconvenienced.
Please note, there may be a longer delivery time scale for orders that contain one or more items weighing over 50kg.
Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
When ordering from Carpet Warehouse Kilmarnock via the website or over the phone you have a right to cancel and return your order up to 14 days after receiving your order. Some products are excluded from this policy for example items which are cut to your bespoke size. Please note you will be responsible for the organisation and cost of returning the item(s) to us. All items must be returned in the same packaging and condition in which they were received by you.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please contact us prior to cutting and/or fitting the item(s) and we will arrange for the faulty or damaged goods to be collected and replaced. Unfortunately if any ordered item is removed from it’s original condition (for example cut and fitted) we will be unable to replace or give a full refund for the item(s).
Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. We may experience problems with the supply of certain products and may therefore supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement or substitute you can return it in accordance with our 30-day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.