Discover Unmatched Luxury with Barrisdale Bay Carpet: A Timeless Wilton Design
Barrisdale Bay Carpet invites you into a world of lavish elegance. This wilton carpet, boasting a luxurious traditional design, is meticulously crafted using resilient polypropylene yarn. The yarn is heat-set, ensuring lasting appearance retention and superior performance over time.
Elevating your living space to new heights of opulence, the Barrisdale Bay Carpet features a fine velvet finish. Every step on this carpet is a testament to luxury and sophistication.
But this carpet is not just about looks—it’s designed for practicality too. The fibre is fade-resistant, ensuring a carpet that maintains its beauty even in sunlight. Stain-resistant and bleach cleanable, it stands strong against life’s little accidents.
Experience the epitome of luxury with Barrisdale Bay Carpet—a true masterpiece for your floors.
Explore the unmatched opulence of Barrisdale Bay Carpet today!
From £44.99 per m2
- Domestic Suitabilty: Heavy domestic (Class 23)
- Backing: Woven
- Fibre: Polypropylene
Delivery & returns
Important Delivery Information
- After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email containing your order number, which you should use as a reference in any correspondence.
- Please ensure when placing your order that you provide a mobile number and email address. Failure to provide correct information will prevent us from providing further information regarding your order.
- Delivery times for orders are between 8am -8pm.
- Our driver will call ahead of delivery to ensure someone is at the property to receive the goods. If the call is not accepted, delivery will not be attempted, and a £50 re-delivery charge will be applicable.
- We provide a kerbside delivery service. It is important that someone is at the property at the timeof delivery in order to accept the goods. Any access issues that may prevent delivery must be reported immediately.
- Depending on the size of the order, the driver may also need some assistance (typically for large cuts over 70kg).
- Larger loads may have asurplus charge added. We’ll let you know if this applies to your order when contacting you regarding your delivery.
- If you need to change your delivery date after it has been confirmed, please let us know as soon as possible. Any requested delivery changes within 72 hours of the assigned delivery date may incur a small charge.